Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Trains & Grains' First Review!

It was great to see the above photo by Steve Boyko tonight. Even better that the photo, taken at La Salle, MB, accompanied the first review of my two-volume Trains & Grains project! Or as Steve puts it, "I love both trains and grain elevators, so it almost felt like these books were written for me...or at least people like me." And that's exactly what I hoped to hear while creating these books. 

Steve summarizes succinctly: "Both of these books are well worth purchasing by anyone interested in Canadian railway history or Canadian grain elevators."

Thanks, Steve! Look up, look way up.
Eric

2 comments:

  1. Just recieved my copies. Amazing books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear, U. Thanks very much and enjoy!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete

Trains and Grains not only looks up, way up, your comments are looked forward to!